Our NZCE Convention theme for 2024 is: Tūhono Whakapono: Together, one faith community. We invite you to align your organisation with our theme and to become part of our convention community made up of approximately 900 participants over three days.
We bring together Catholic educators, Bishops, priests, school trustees and a range of others associated with our national Catholic education system. Our high achieving Catholic schools make up 8.1% of the total schooling provision and we educate some 66,600 students.
Partnering with us will provide you with an opportunity to engage key decision-makers over three days under one roof.
- your company’s representatives will mix with professionals and educationalists in a stimulating environment.
- providing an excellent opportunity to promote your brand, maintaining a high profile throughout the Convention and demonstrating your commitment to the education sector.
- provides you with an opportunity to consolidate and manage corporate relationships and expose your staff to their target markets.
- your company’s involvement, commitment and support will be widely acknowledged, as outlined in this prospectus.
- sponsors will benefit from an interested, relevant and influential audience in an educational and social environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
The Convention organising team would be delighted to meet with you to discuss our range of promotional opportunities. We are flexible and willing to work with you to achieve the best promotional package that will meet your needs.